mercredi 12 août 2015

The library : Yugioh - Alter reality games articles from 2015


Yugioh Articles from 2015
Explanation of the library


Excuses
I : 5       GK : 1       One of the best articles
How to advance your tournament experience
I : 5        GK : 0  An article to prevent unfortunate events that can spoil your tournament experience.
 Bait
I : 5        GK : 5
Friendship! (And Associated Benefits)
I : 5        GK : 1
Playing What You Enjoy vs. Playing What Wins
I : 5        GK : 2

Different types of opponents
I : 4        GK : 2
Environment and self confidence
I : 4         GK : 3
Defining skill
I : 4         GK : 5   During the article he explains how actively he is looking for informations on the opponent's card and it is very surprising.
Match mentality
I : 4           GK : 5   

Those are the three 'The origins' article. It is a diary. Patrick Hoban doesn't explain anything but he narrates his story on how he became the reknown player he is now
I : 3         GK : 1
The origins I
The origins II
The origins III

7he Need for Luck 7o Win an Even7
I : 3             GK : 4  Articles about luck. And how to play around it. Long but interesting
The mentality of a champion
I : 3           GK : 4  
Diary of a world champion flying with my own wings
I : 3              GK : 4     Diairy of a player that is loyal to only one deck
Cooperation and Competition
I : 3           GK : 1    Discuss about cooperation with the players : talking about the game in forum...
Playing on camera
I : 2          GK : 4    Not really useful for Buddyfight as there isn't big game stream for Buddyfight yet.

The Triangle Theory: Power, Consistency, and Playability
I : 1   GK : 5     Even thought it seems that the topic the article is talking about a generalisable, decks in Buddyfight and Yugioh aren't run and constructed the same way.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

All images from the official Bushiroad website are solely for reference purposes. Future Card Buddyfight!, logos, and respective content belong to Bushiroad. Large images belong to the Buddyfight! Wikia.